The mobile operating system Android, by search giant Google, is getting popular day by day. The Android devices are selling like flying birds. The Android Gingerbread was very successful and it is still going on. Now the time is of new Android version that is Android 4.0 the Ice Cream Sandwich version.
Recently, the Ice Cream Sandwich version was announced for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310. There is not any announcement regarding this from the Samsung itself. But you can still enjoy the beta version on your Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310. Just follow the tutorial below and get ready to enjoy the ICS version, which has lots of amazing and eye catching features.
Before going with tutorial complete the following requirements. Please start following the tutorial only when you have fulfilled the following requirements.
1. Upgrading the operating system can be danger to your data. There fore the first step is to take a backup of all of your system data so that there is not any fear regarding the useful data, that is in our device.
2. Don’t forget to take backup of the call logs, contacts and SMS as well, because usually people take the backup of data of the memory card only.
3. Uninstall the antivirus from your computer. Also uninstall the antivirus from the Galaxy tab as well, as the antiviruses can interrupt us in the middle of the process.
4. As we are going to work with our device, so make sure that the device battery is 60 percent charged at least. Charge your battery to minimum of 60 percent so that power may not be any problem during the process.
5. Download the rooting package.
6. Download the correct drivers for your Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 and install all the drivers on your PC properly.
7. Enter the Debugging mode on your tab which can be done by (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging).
After you have completed all the requirements, then proceed to the following guide.
Rooting the Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310:
Follow the following tutorial for this:
1. First of all copy the rooting package (the one that you downloaded earlier) and paste it on the memory card of your tablet.
2. Now switch off your tablet and then restart in the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be run by pressing the Volume Down button and power button at the same time. After some time you will find two icons on your device screen, after which you can release the two buttons. On the device screen select the Recovery Mode.
3. Now after entering into the Recovery mode chose the option that says “apply zip from SD card”. When you select this option, then you can assign the location of the zip file. No doubt, it will be the location of your rooting package here.
4. Now the rooting process will start and will be finished after few minutes. You will be take back to the recovery button and from there you can select the Go Back button and then you can restart your Galaxy Tab. Mostly after the rooting process the device is restarted automatically after the rooting process.
So what else???? Nothing, you are done with the whole of the process. Congratulations, now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310. Now you are able to install the ROM based on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version and enjoy the new feel.
Warning: Before going with the process don’t forget to take backup of the data as sometimes the rooting process may go wrong and in that situation nobody will like to lose the useful data.
This is Rohan, I’m a Digital marketing Expert, Full time Content Writer and founder of BoxerTechnology.com I can help people across the world through my articles. I am sharing the latest stories from companies like Apple, Samsung, Google, and Amazon.