Vivo is an electronic brand which is Dongguan, Guangdong, China. This company was established in 2009. This company has recently entered in the Indian market and has already reaches at one of the most popular phone’s list. This company has provided low cost phones in India and the entire Indian customer support this brand because of its good performance.
These phones are really reliable and try to make their phones selfies-oriented. In this article, we have collected some most popular Vivo phones which have captured the Indian market with its fully loaded Smartphone.
This phone is specially made for the selfies – obsessed people. The price of the phone clearly satisfies the Camera Quality. This phone is top in the performance and some highlights are.
- It comes with impressive battery life with 3000 mAh battery.
- It has good set of cameras (20 MP Rear Camera and 13 MP Front Camera).
- It is powered by 1.5 GHz processor and works on Android 6.0
Vivo V5 Plus
This is well crafted Smartphone by Vivo. It has got some fun tricks for selfies. This phone is made for the selfies loving person.
- This phone is brand icon of Vivo and good build design.
- You will get a good set of Camera and all-day battery life.
- You will definitely get amazed with its sharp and vivid display.
Vivo V5 fend off other selfies-focused rivals very easily as it has captured any precious moment with its extremely brilliant Camera.
- It has got 5.5 inch vivid display and decent performance software.
- The 13 MP front Camera is very good in daylight.
- This phone is very slim and light in weight.
Vivo V3 Max
Vivo V3 Max packs a lot of power in it and it offers an unbeatable experience to all the customers. This is low budget phone with brilliant screen resolution. You will never forget the experience of the good set of Camera.
- It comes with quick and accurate finger print sensor.
- It is powered by 1.4 GHz processor and excellent performance.
- It comes with quick charging function and decent battery life.
Vivo X5Pro has iPhone-esque design and mid range specs. It is nicely built Smartphone. This phone is specially made for those people who are looking a good looking phone.
- It has 5.2 inch AMOLED display with iPhone lookalike appearance.
- The interface is quite user friendly as works on Android 5.0
- The easy to use operating system is powered by 1.5 GHz processor.
Vivo is a recently emerged company in India and this company makes phones for those people who like to click lots of selfies. You will get extremely good set of Cameras with Vivo phones. Vivo is trying to make user friendly phones with an affordable cost. So if you are willing to buy a selfies-oriented Smartphone then you can buy any of the above Smartphones. These phones are mid budget phones so that everyone can buy these phones. For More Updates visit: http://www.bakenstein.com/
This is Rohan, I’m a Digital marketing Expert, Full time Content Writer and founder of BoxerTechnology.com I can help people across the world through my articles. I am sharing the latest stories from companies like Apple, Samsung, Google, and Amazon.