A lot of small businesses, growing brands and startups often give up on online marketing, assuming that it could be an expensive investment. While there is no denying that digital marketing requires a budget, it doesn’t have to be about massive budgets alone. In fact, online marketing can be really effective, if you have a clear strategy in mind, and it all starts with SEO. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the foremost aspect of promoting a website. It is inclusive of all the practices, trends, and strategies, which are used for improving the ranking of a website/brand.
Today, you will find plenty of SEO services, and most companies, including the bigger brands, prefer the choice of outsourcing their marketing needs to such agencies. In this post, we are discussing all you need to know about the benefits of SEO and how your company can hire the right professional SEO service.
Why Spend on SEO?
Well, SEO has more benefits than just better ranking on search engines. People love Google and other search engines for the information provided for each search, and there is a certain level of trust in there. When your website features organically in searches, it enhances brand visibility and exposure. It establishes online dominance and authority, and SEO alone can add considerable brand value. Also, SEO is an organic means of marketing, so while it can take time, the results sustain and are for the long run. If you use SEO effectively for your brand, you can be assured of getting quality traffic, and that can actually boost both sales and conversions.
No matter the purpose of your website, SEO has to be a part of your marketing plan. Both on-page and off-page SEO matter equally in this regard.
Finding an Agency:
Hiring the right SEO agency for your brand may seem overwhelming, but a few important questions can sort your choices. Here are some of the questions we recommend –
- How long have you been working in the industry? Select an SEO agency that has at least a decade of experience, if not more.
- Who are your clients? Professional agencies will never shy away from discussing their work profile or clientele. Ask for a few references and do call up a few.
- Do you do local SEO? If your company is selling products and services within a geographical area, you need an agency that can also handle local SEO.
- Do you offer a website audit? Most agencies offer a website audit, which talks of the current standing and some of the common issues that must be fixed.
- Will you give a free estimate? An estimate is absolutely necessary when it comes to SEO. You can expect to pay a fixed price per month or can choose to decide a budget for the entire period of the contract.
Other things to note
SEO agencies are required to maintain clear line of communication with the client, and they are expected to offer regular updates. At the very least, you can ask for an SEO report once every month. Since everything can be evaluated with the help of Google analytics and other tools, there is no guesswork involved. Also, if you are working with an SEO agency for the first time, evaluate the number of projects they have done so far and if they are capable of handling new ones. The team size and average number of brands they work with are aspects to consider, because it is necessary to be sure that the concerned agency has time for your project.
Check online now for shortlisting SEO services!
This is Rohan, I’m a Digital marketing Expert, Full time Content Writer and founder of BoxerTechnology.com I can help people across the world through my articles. I am sharing the latest stories from companies like Apple, Samsung, Google, and Amazon.