Cloud computing has now become a popular one where most of the companies prefer. Within the organization, they also started establishing DevOps to improve the IT efficiency and to provide a secure, stable IT environment. The software has now become an inbuilt component in every sector. People now interact more with software indirectly like shopping, entertainments, games, hospitals, banking, etc.
AWS certification is to gain and demonstrate more technical cloud knowledge and its skills.AWS certification is the course of Amazon Web Services cloud expertise so that IT professionals can start this certification after the exams by the cloud provider. AWS certification helps both the individuals and the employees in lots of ways. It also helps to identify the skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives. AWS offers eight certification courses where it provides “one foundational course,” “three Associate-level courses,” “two Professional-level courses” and finally “two specialty certifications.” They are as follows:
- AWS Certified – Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
Individuals or Employees must complete the certification course one by one, and rather it is not possible to directly move to the Specialty certification course.
AWS certification for Individuals:
- As Individuals, it helps to gain recognition and helps to find the skills and knowledge of the AWS certified person easily.
- AWP certification proves that the person is well good at designing and deploying.
- AWS certification is cost-effective, and the certified persons will be able to work on secure applications.
AWS certification for Employees:
- For Employees, it will be easy for the company to identify the skillful person and expertise to lead the IT initiatives smoothly.
- The company prefers the certified persons where it reduces the risks while handling the situations.
- It mainly reduces the cost of implementing the workloads on AWS platform, and it enhances customer satisfaction.
AWP certification for DevOps:
DevOps is the combination of “Developing” and “operations” where the primary goal of DevOps is to enhance the company’s software production. Here the software development mainly focuses on information sharing, communication, integration, and automation between two aspects of Software developers and IT departments. These two teams combine and work on developing the software and they focus more on security and reliability. These teams work together as a single team from the development process to finally deployment process. Sometimes Quality Assurance and security teams also combine with them from the start of developing an application to the end.
Benefits of DevOps:
- DevOps helps to achieve the best results in developing the application faster, reliable, adaptability to change according to the platforms or the markets.
- It promotes collaboration where many teams work together as a single team to come up with the output workflows quickly.
- DevOps gives more priority to security where it offers configuration management techniques, control on the process and automated compliance policies.